Entries for 2017 have now closed, however it’s not too late to attend the Awards!
To register your interest for The Grocer Drink Awards 2018 please contact email@example.com
Here’s why you should enter…
- Rigorous two-stage judging process
- Winners are rated by consumers for consumers
- Branded and own label assessment side by side
- Highlight and affirm taste and quality credentials to shoppers
- Free use of all finalist and winners’ logos to use in media promotion, in-store and consumer marketing
- Unique evaluation by consumers for consumers
- Product feedback report compiled by Cambridge Market Research. Data in individual analysis includes product performance vs category norms and post-purchase intention
- Recognition by The Grocer
Every entrant receives a unique feedback report compiled by highly respected consumer research experts Cambridge Market Research. Data in the individual report includes product performance vs category norms and post-purchase intention.
Who can enter?
These awards have a twist in the mix and uniquely judge both own label and branded drink products side by side.
Own label drinks brands operating in any beer, spirit or fruit wine category within the supermarket, wholesale, cash and carry sectors. Plus the big established brands and all those SMEs just starting out on their journey of success and making a foray into the bigger retail markets. Whether you have been on shelves for years, or only just a few months, you can still enter!
The 2017 awards are £563 + VAT per product entered.
Entries for 2017 have now closed. To register your interest for 2018 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org